For Summer 2012 Youngblood Cosmetics brings us Mighty Shiny Lip Gels available in seven shades. As always this glosses are petroleum, fragrance, mineral oil and cruelty-free.
- Confessed – a juicy watermelon red
- Exposed – sheer grape
- Revealed – peach-pink with gold shimmer
- Stripped – clear with iridescent shimmer
- Bored – sheer soft peach
- Displayed – sheer orange-red with gold shimmer
- Unveiled – sheer shimmery bright pink
This lip gels are naturally hydrating with key ingredients like Jojoba See Oil which is rich in Vitamin E and beneficial for dry lips and Sweet Almond Oil, rich in protein and Vitamin D to soften lips. These shades are long-lasting and made to compliment every skin tone.
Youngblood has also created two new shades of their Luminous Creme Blush. This oil-free formula contains Allantoin, a botanical that’s an anti-irritant.
- Plum Satin – a rose-berry shade with a mint of shimmer
- Pink Cashmere – matte satin pink
I love that Youngblood creates cruelty-free makeup that helps to protect and nourish skin. The colors are simply beautiful and perfect for Summer. What do you think of these new additions to the Youngblood collection?
Available June 1, 2012
For Those About To Shop says
I haven’t heard of Youngblood. It’s nice to know about cruelty-free, simple, fresh make-up