Last night at the TONY awards celebrity makeup artist Tina Turnbow was hard at work creating Lily Rabe’s look using only Tarte cometics products. Want to get Lilys look? Here’s how:
Makeup- complexion & cheeks
· To enhance her porcelain complexion, Tina applied tarte’s new maracuja creaseless concealer in fair. (QVC Item#: A217165)
· Tina created a soft peachy-pink glow with tarte’s newest Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in peaceful. (QVC Item#: A217165)
· Tina then highlighted her cheekbones with tarte’s provocateur Amazonian clay shimmer powder in champagne.
· Her eyes had a soft, simple shimmer. Tina used tarte’s neutralEYES natural eyeshadow palette in volume II.
· She then only lined the upper, inner rim with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high definition inner rim eyeliner pencil in black for more definition and to intensify the lash line.
· This look was all about the lashes. Tina used tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
· To complete this look Tina mixed two shades to get this coraly-red, vibrant shade with tarte’s LipSurgence™ in fiery and joy!
For Those About To Shop says
I do love the red lips with the coral touch for the season.