Mother’s Day is this weekend so why not treat yourself to a beautiful manicure?! This tulip inspired Nail Art from Jin Soon Choi is the perfect way to celebrate the special day while spoiling yourself with a pretty manicure. The combination or JINsoon Dolly Pink and JINsoon Cherry Berry nail polish shades perfectly compliment one another and are reminiscent of spring flowers. This manicure is a simple DIY pattern that you can easily try at home. Here are the steps:
- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
- Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create the tulip petals with JINsoon Cherry Berry. Starting at the cuticle area, draw a straight line down towards the tip of the nail, curving left ¾ of the way down to create an arch and then fill in the shape. Repeat on the right side of the same nail to create a mirroring shape.
- Apply top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss for a lasting glossy finish.
What is your Mother’s Day beauty routine?