For the past six weeks, I’ve been using Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum after washing my face. This natural anti-aging ‘serum’ is more of a moisturizing cream. So when I use it, I don’t apply moisturizer since it does a great job of leaving my face hydrated and dewy. The serum has a strong floral sent from the essential oils, it was almost too strong for me. I like lightly scented skin care products because some heavy fragrances can give me a headache. This thankfully did not!
This serum is formulated with 29 natural (yes, natural!) anti-aging ingredients direct from nature. These are some of the key ingredients:
- Menyanthes Flower is a powerful skin tonic helping maintain healthy skin cells
- Narcissus Bulb extract increases skin cell durability, stimulating the skin to defend itself against environmental damage.
- Date Extract Minimize lines and wrinkles with this anti-aging extract.
- Alfalfa Extract. Restore a natural glow with nutrient & vitamin rich extract.
- Meadowsweet Extract Keeps skin looking dewy and youthful.
- Jasmine, Chamomile, Lavender and Immortelle essential oils blend together creating a rich floral fragrance and add their unique skin hydrating, nourishing and balancing qualities to the serum.
This serum claims to decrease wrinkle surface depth 18% after 42 days and increase elasticity and firmness about 10% or so in 28 days. But honestly I did not see any noticeable difference in any of my fine lines. It’s difficult to gage a 10% improvement but I would think that it would be at least somewhat noticeable but alas I saw no improvement.
As a preventative skin care treatment this serum is said to increase antioxidant activity by 66% in 24hrs, reinforce cell renewal, help skin retain moisture, improve firmness and elasticity. Whew that’s a list!. I can say that my skin remained adequately hydrated throughout the day and felt firm (but then it again it always does!). Even so its hard to justify the $150 price tag that accompanies this serum.
Have you tried Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum?
Disclosure: The product featured in this review were provided for editorial consideration. Receipt of this product did not guarantee review and all opinions are my own.