Designer, Mandy Coon was inspired by the texture and the metallic colors of crystals formations. It was an inspiration that she loved since childhood.
Francelle, NARS National Makeup Artist stuck with the natural looking dewy skin trend with lavender eyes “It’s girly because of the eye color, but it’s tough since there’s no eyeliner,” said Francelle, NARS National Makeup Artist. “The skin is dewy for a really whimsical, effortless affect. I also took a cue from Mark Rothko’s color-blocking and created a modern version on the eye with purple and pink.”
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizers – new for Spring 2012! For now, try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
- Laguna Bronzing Powder
- Lhasa Single Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012! For now, try the smoky lilac side of Egea Duo Eyeshadow
- Douces France Trio Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012! For now, try Goddess Soft Touch Shadow Pencil and Nymphea Single Eyeshadow
- Santa Monica Boulevard Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – new for Fall 2011!
- Madison Avenue Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – new for Fall 2011!
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Bilbao Lipstick – new for Spring 2012
- Valparaiso Pure Matte Lipstick – new for Spring 2012
What are your thoughts on the natural dewy skin trend? Do you like the makeup minimalism?
Leave a Reply