I had the great opportunity to go backstage at the Delponzo s/s 16 show thanks to Essie
Here are the runway trends that will be big come spring!
Inspired by the holographic embellishments found throughout Delpozo‘s Spring/Summer 2016 collection, Julie Kandalec for essie created a confetti nail look by adding two coats of sparkle on top to the nails. The subtle luminescent glitter stands out on the runway against the garments.
Pastels have always been a spring staple but now they are back in a big way
Glitter was prominent on both eyelids and nails ( Courtesy of essie) Just make sure to have the right products afterwards!
To complement the colorful collection, essie created a coral half-moon nail using tart deco and matte about you on the hands. To complete the overall look, she used one coat of limo-scene on the toes.
Get the Look (Manicure):
1. Apply fist base base coat to clean, filed nails.
2. Next, apply tart deco in a semi circle at the base of the nail.
3. Once dry, apply matte about you.
Get the Look (Feet):
1. Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails.
2. Next, apply one coat of limo-scene.
3. Follow with good to go top coat.