Going to the spa is a luxury that everyone should indulge in from time to time. But just because you’re not in a spa doesn’t mean that you cannot enjoy the benefits of a spa at home.
On occassion I like to make “Spa Water” that delish beverage often served at fine spas containing everything from mint sprigs to orange slices. Spa water is not only refreshing, natural and healthy to drink it’s always a beautiful touch on your brunch table. The mixture of ice and sliced fruits dancing around in glass pitcher is a pretty sight to behold. Spa water is very simple to make and here is my favorite way to prepare this relaxing beverage.
- Choose 3-4 medium sized lemon and limes
- Fill a pitcher half-way with ice cubes.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon and one lime over the ice in the pitcher.
- Thinly slice the remaining lemons and limes, toss them in the pitcher
- Fill with mineral water (or your preferred type of H20).
- Let it rest at least 1 hour in the fridge prior to serving.
Have you ever made spa water at home?
Alexis Grace of NorthOnHarper says
I am such a fan of “Spa Water”— sometimes I just add lemons and other times I do a cucumber version. Always refreshing!