Hannah Murray for NARS Cosmetics wanted to give the models at Helmut Lang fresh skin and lived-in makeup
Juergen Teller’s images of Annie Morton came to mind,” said Michael and Nicole Colovos, the husband and wife designing team behind the label. “An off-duty ‘90s girl on a Sunday morning with slept-in, smudged eyes and scrubbed polished skin – a cool, effortless beauty.
LOOK: “The clothes had a lightness to them with lots of color and print and layering so we wanted to toughen the girls up a little but do it in a fresh, believable way,” said Murray. “The focus is really on the skin, which is fresh, sporty and scrubbed clean.”
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· NARSskin Luminous Moisture Cream
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
· Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for 2013! For a similar effect, try Concealer)
· Light Reflecting Setting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013! For a similar effect, try Albatross Highlighting Blush)
· Aigle Noir Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
What do you think of this beauty look?