So, have you ever had a Skype session and saw yourself in the little box and thought “Who the hell is that?” Well you’re not alone. I avoid Skype sessions because they make me look like crap. And I avoid anything that make me look like crap. So when I came cross these tips from celebrity makeup artist Pati Dubroff, I had to share. Pati Dubroff is known for glaming up celebs like Charlize Theron and Eva Mendes, so she may know a thing or two about looking fabulous.
So, here’s how to look great on Skype:
- First and foremost, find good lighting and a nice background.
- Prep the skin: for those with oily skin, go for a matte primer, and for dry skin, try a radiant primer or tinted moisturizer
- Brighten under the eyes and spot conceal where needed
- Highlight your eyes. Use a deep-colored eye pencil and smudge at lashline
- Curl lashes and apply multiple coats of mascara
- Smile and have fun!
What beauty tips do you have for looking good on Skype?
Leave a Reply