Vapour Organic Beauty is one of my favorite beauty brands, I reviewed their Siren Lipstick here. For the Spring Summer 2012 season they are introducing a new nail polish line called Vernissage Nail Lacquer. Labeled “Vernissage,” Vapour’s new nail lacquer takes its name from the classic French term, which refers to the special event when artists and painters celebrate the completion of their works with a handful of invited guests by finishing, or varnishing, their masterpieces before the formal opening. How chic!
Vernissage Nail Lacquer is now available in five beautiful shades:
- Ether – a deep, radiant sapphire blue with touch of shimmer
- Eternal – a chic lavender-grayish pink tint with a kiss of shimmer
- Chill – a soft slate-tinged fawn-taupe
- Captive – a rich, intoxicating mysterious deep red
- Trance – a warm charcoal-graphite polish with holographic finish
These clean nail lacquer formulas do not contain any Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or Formaldehyde, and are gluten free, paraben free and cruelty free. Vernissage Nail Lacquer contains no nanoparticles and is even safe for children.
Vernissage Nail Lacquer is available at www.vapourbeauty.com, $12