Since it’s recent launch I’ve been spritzing myself with Elizabeth Arden Untold. This slightly sweet feminine scent is bound to be a classic fragrance in years to come. This is the type of scent that will have people asking “what perfume are you wearing?” when you walk by.
Since 1922, Elizabeth Arden has been crafting fragrances as part of the brand’s holistic approach to beauty. Past classics like Red Door, 5th Avenue and Green Tea keep delighting women around the world and now, with UNTOLD, the brand is introducing a luxurious and modern rendition of a sensual floral composition. Each note in the fragrance was selected to evoke a characteristic of the UNTOLD woman:
· Vibrant: Sparkling Pink Pepper fused with crisp Bergamot expose her vibrant optimism and joyful spirit.
· Unpredictable: Playful, fruity accents of Pear and Blackcurrant Bud LMR* evoke her unpredictable ways.
· Refined: Delicate Gardenia petals and intoxicating Egyptian Jasmine LMR * reveal her romantic and sophisticated femininity.
· Mysterious: Nuances of Patchouli Heart LMR* and Sandalwood hint at her mysterious aura.
· Sensual: Heated Ambers cascade over the caress of hypnotic Musk unveiling her magnetic sensuality. Lingering in the air is the unforgettable essence of her presence.
The fragrance is described as Feminine, Sophisticated, Luxurious, Modern and Sensual. And I’d have to say that this perfume is all of this and more. Today’s woman is so versatile and multifaceted having wearing so many hats in life. And this scent embodies that very aspect. Even the bottle is representative of the multifaceted nature of women.
The UNTOLD Elizabeth Arden Collection:
UNTOLD Eau De Parfum Spray $79.00 (3.3 fl. oz./100 ml)
UNTOLD Eau De Parfum Spray $59.00 (1.7 fl. oz./50 ml)
UNTOLD Eau De Parfum Spray $49.00 (1.0 fl. oz./30 ml)
UNTOLD Body Cream $45.00 (6.8 oz./200 ml)
UNTOLD Shower Gel $38.00 (6.8 fl. oz./200 ml)
When I first tried this scent, I could not stop smelling my wrist. So many fragrances have a strong alcohol scent before the fragrance dries but this one thankfully did no. I can see myself wearing the scent all year long, it’s just so elegant and beautiful. It can effortlessly be worn during the day and into the evening. Have you tried UNTOLD?