Bananas are known to be one of the best power packed fruits for health benefits. But did you know its peel was as beneficial in getting healthy, glowing and flawless skin?
Yes, it’s true! From treating pimples to helping you get rid of blemishes to adding a natural glow to your skin; banana peel comes packed with hundreds of beauty benefits. Rich in antioxidants, potassium and zinc, its inclusion in your everyday beauty regime can reap you great benefits over a period of time and make your skin appear healthy and radiant without the use of expensive beauty products.
Here are few beauty tips and home remedies that include the use of banana peel for beautiful and problem free skin.
- Banana Peel Face Pack For Acne:
One of the best beauty tips for those with oily skin type is to increase the use of banana peel in their everyday home beauty regime. It helps control production of sebum, cleanses the pores from deep inside and clear dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
- Take a banana peel and gently rub on the face for 15 minutes
- Now, let the peel dry on the face for another 10 minutes
- Thereafter, wash the face off with cold water
- Pat dry and apply a mild moisturizing lotion to prevent the skin from drying
- Repeat at least 3 times a week for fresh, healthy and clear looking skin
2. Banana Peel & Oatmeal Face Pack For Skin Lightening:
Wondering how to get fair skin using natural ingredients? Try this amazing face pack that is rich in potassium and will help get rid of any blemishes or dead skin cells. As a result, what you’ll get is fairer and radiant skin.
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- ½ banana peel
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- In a blender, put all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste all over the face and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Scrub it off the face using cold water
- Repeat twice a week for lighter and brighter complexion
3. Banana Peel Remedy For Blemish Free Skin:
Need home remedies for glowing skin? Try this amazing banana peel & lemon juice remedy. It will not only add natural radiance to your face but also help you get rid of any blemishes or marks on the face.
- 1 banana peel
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Blend banana peel with lemon juice in a blender
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes
- Wash it off with normal tap water
- Repeat the process daily to get rid of the blemishes and scar marks over a period of time
4. Banana Peel Face Pack For Oily Skin:
Need to get rid of oily skin? Start applying this amazing banana peel and baking soda face pack at least twice a week. It will help control production of excess sebum on the face and give you healthy and beautiful looking skin.
- 1 banana peel (blended into a paste)
- 1 tsp baking powder/soda
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Make a smooth paste using the three ingredients
- Apply all over the face and leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water
- Baking powder will absorb the excess oil from the skin leaving it feeling soft and radiant
5. Banana Peel Face Pack For Prevention Of Wrinkles:
Want to keep your skin looking younger for long? Don’t forget to apply banana peel on it. It will keep your skin hydrated and prolong the appearance of wrinkles.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 banana peel (mashed)
- Mix the two and make a smooth paste
- Apply and leave it to dry for 15 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
- Repeat twice a week for fresh & younger looking skin