If you’ve joined the cult following of the “Naked” eyeshadow movement from Urban Decay you’ll no doubt be in love with the latest installment, Naked3. I’m a fan and was able to snag the first palette before it sold out at Sephora, swatches here.
This beautiful shadow set is available NOW on urbandecay.com. The palette will feature ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black and of course the ever flattering neutrals. Naked3 featuring 12 never-before-seen (and insanely beautiful!) rose-hued neutrals. In store December 12th.
- Strange – pale neutral pink matte-satin
- Dust – pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- Burnout – light pinky-peach satin
- Limit – light dusty rose matte
- Buzz – metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Trick – light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle
- Nooner – medium pinky-brown matte
- Liar – medium metallic mauve shimmer
- Factory – pinky-brown satin
- Mugshot – metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
- Darkside – deep taupe-mauve satin
- Blackheart– smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle
Naked3 also includes a NEW double-ended Good karma shadow and Blending Brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and NEW anti-aging). Each sample holds about a week’s worth of primer! naked3 (SRP $52) is available from Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
This eyeshadow set is simply beautiful and a great stocking stuffer for the beauty maven in your life!