Everybody deserves a little bit of Lipstick and Luxury so here are a few of my beauty and jewelry picks for the 2011 holiday season.
1. Molton Brown Crystalline Set – An all-star set comprised of Molton Brown’s most popular shower accessories. Set includes: Invigorating Suma Ginseng Body Wash, Warming Eucalyptus Body Wash, Sensual Hanaleni Moisturizing Body Wash, Relaxing Yuan Zhi Body Wash, Cool Buchu Body Wash and Smooth Coco De Mer Body Lotion; $48
2. Bella IL Fiore Manicure Set – The set is luxuriously packaged in a petite silver snap glitter case. Includes nail clippers, cuticle clippers, scissors, groomer, tweezers and a nail file. Available in black sparkle with classic leopard print tools, hot pink sparkle with zebra print tools and silver sparkle with pink leopard print tools. Makes for a purse must-have and a great gift; $18.
3. Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Collection – This collection features everything a girl about town needs to look party ready. With eight matte, Metallic, Shimmer and Sparkle Eye Shadows plus four Glitter Lip Glosses, this palette will add a special touch of holiday fun to any look. Includes a Mini Lip Brush and Mini Eye Shadow Brush; $65.
4. Trish McEvoy Portable Beauty Collection Romance – packed with 4 universally flattering eye colors for everything from brightening to contouring and defining the eye plus the perfect all-the-time bronzer. Colors include: Eye Shadows Shell, Glaze Romance and Antique Rose, Eye Definer Deep Aubergine, and Bronzer Golden; $75.
5. ABS Pearl Cluster Necklace – ABS pearl cluster necklace is fantastic. Luminous pearls are gathered on this stunning necklace. Glimmering crystals set in imitation rhodium swirl through the pearls, as well as dangle between them. Necklace measures an adjustable 16 inches long and fastens with a lobster claw clasp; $95
6. Two Slither Moon Necklace by Alexis Bittar – Look up to the sky and make a wish– It might just come true with Alexis Bittar’s double slither moon necklace. One moon is in gold and the other in mated black raw material that come together full circle. The chain link is gold and adjustable with a lobster clasp; $195
7. Marni Brass and Resin Necklace – With rich jewel hues and striking geometric shapes, Marni’s resin and brass drop necklace is your shortcut to statement-making style. Layer it over a mohair sweater to infuse classic fall looks with offbeat glamour; $505.
8. Kenneth Jay Lane Polished Stone Pendant Necklace – This 22k gold-plated rope-chain necklace features an agate pendant. Hook-and-eye clasp, 32″ (84 cm) long; $132
What’s on your holiday shopping list?