When Glossybox first arrived in the US I had the chance to review this monthly beauty sampling service that focuses on prestige brands. You can check out my preliminary review here. Well once again I get the opportunity to take a peek inside this June’s Glossybox:
As I mentioned before, each month there is at least one full-sized sample. In this months’ box there were given two full-sized samples, one of the First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream and the Beauty Addicts Show-OFF Mascara.
1. Beauty Addicts Show-OFF Mascara – The curved brush makes mascara application a lot easier and less likely to get anywhere it’s not supposed to be. The mascara lasted most of the day out in the hot sun but gave way by the end of the night leaving me with racoon eyes. At least the application is a breeze!
2. First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream – As a fan of the brand, First Aid Beauty, I am not disappointed. This shave cream is fragrance-free and allergy tested so it’s really gentle on your skin. A little goes a long way and once you add a little water the formula lathers up nicely. This is a great option if you have super-sensitive skin.
3. Kinerase Restructuring Firming Cream – Kinerase is another favorite brand of mine, I’ve had success with their Advance Repair Serum, so I know that their products work and work well! The product claims to stimulate collagen to give a more firm and youthful appearance to skin -but that will take a few weeks to see noticeable results. But I think it’s worth a try.
4. Shea Terra Organics Ultimate Moisturizing Creme – This white chocolate body butter is the star of this months’ Glossybox. It’s 99.7% natural and made with 30% organic cocoa & shea butters and vanilla. This is an incredible smelling body butter that is so rich a decadent you’ll want to apply it everywhere!
5. Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment – It’s been a few years since I’ve used any Wella products on my hair so it was a nice surprise to sample a great smelling treatment. I must mention that this product does contain silicon, which coats hair and sulphates which can dry hair out. So I’ll have to pass on this product.
Overall the Glossybox contained a nice variety of beauty products and the samples were generously sized so that you can get at least a few applications out of each product. When I first reviewed Glossybox I wondered if it was worth the price and after trying out two boxes I’d have to say yes. Receiving 1-2 full-sized prestige beauty brand and a few deluxe samples is certainly worth the monthly subscription. Have you tried Glossybox?