NARS created the look for the Tanya Taylor runway show with lead artist Uzo, NARS International Lead Makeup Stylist. The trend here is flawless skin and natural brows.
It’s channeling Natalie Wood from the early 60s at the famous Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados,” said Uzo, NARS International Lead Makeup Stylist. “The skin is fair and flawless. Brows are lightly filled in to look somewhat messy but natural.
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· Copacabana Illuminator
· Copacabana Multiple (applied to cheekbone only)
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· All About Eve Duo Eyeshadow (pink side)
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· Bali, Bengali, or Blondie Eyeshadow (on brows)
· Tonga Lip Liner Pencil
· Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
· Barbarella Lipstick
All products are available at narscosmetics.com
. What are your thoughts on the bare, neutral trend?