Taylor Swift’s is a girls girl. She’s uber feminine and definitely the girl you’d love as a BFF. She’s a lover of fashion and simple yet beautiful hairstyle. Here are a few ways that you can master her best hair looks! After combing through Taylor’s hottest hairstyles, celebrity hairstylist Marc Mena whose clients include Marie Louise Parker, Nina Garcia, and Audrina Patridge shows you how you can achieve some of Taylor Swifts best hair looks using Keratin Complex products:
LOOK 1: SMOOTH AND STRAIGHT
- Treat your hair to Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy, the original in-salon treatment that infuses keratin into the hair, reducing frizz while instantly adding shine.
- After blow-drying with a flat-paddled brush, finish with Keratin Complex Straight Day Styling Spray ($24) to smooth the hair, reduce flyaways and tame unwanted frizz.
LOOK 2: WINDSWEPT WAVES
- After using spiral curlers to curl the hair, brush out the curls with a round brush.
- Pump 1-2 pumps of Keratin Complex Shine ($19) and rub between hands. Work though hair from root to tip. Shine’s unique blend of precious oils and keratin protein oils provide a vibrant, silky shine.
- Follow with 2-3 sprays of Keratin Complex Flex Flow Finishing Hairspray ($25), providing a flexible, brushable hold.
- Use the Keratin Complex Five-In-One Curler ($199) to curl the hair. The Five-In-One’s unique all-tourmaline cones promote smoother, silkier curls while its infrared technology locks in moisture during styling, preventing frizz and excess hair damage.
- Finish with Keratin Complex Bold Hold Maximum Finishing Hairspray ($25), which delivers a powerful hold perfect for giving a long-lasting grip to wavy, curly styles.
LOOK 4: WET-LOOK WAVES
- After towel-drying hair, spray Keratin Complex Lift off Root Amplifying Styling Gel ($25) on the roots of the hair. The blend of keratin, humectants and wheat protein boost moisture while polymers lift the root with a moveable hold.
- Follow with 2 pumps of Keratin Complex Vita Volume Boosting Foam ($25) and work into hair from root to tip, while pulling the hair backwards and out of the face. The non-greasy, lightweight mousse moisturizes while lifting the hair and the anti-aging keratin and oat proteins make hair more resistant to damage and breakage.